2 biases .. same birthday <3
kingtae Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 190 Reactions Received 515 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 March 2020 #1 2 biases .. same birthday <3 Reactions: yeji, potato, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,727 Reactions Received 93,523 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,771 Fandom WizSoneLuv 10 March 2020 #2 not going to be a good day for Tae today.... Stay strong. Reactions: yeji, potato, OnlyCalB and 1 other person
kingtae Joined 18 April 2019 Messages 190 Reactions Received 515 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 10 March 2020 #3 RandAlThor said: not going to be a good day for Tae today.... Stay strong. Click to expand... Ye I heard the news .... but she will be able to handle it I know it! Reactions: yeji, potato, RandAlThor and 1 other person
RandAlThor said: not going to be a good day for Tae today.... Stay strong. Click to expand... Ye I heard the news .... but she will be able to handle it I know it!
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 10 March 2020 #4 happy bday to the lovely two girls Reactions: kingtae