Appreciation HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST - BAECHU (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Happy Birthday @Baechu
we all love and adore you. Hope you will enjoy every message here.

@Darjeeling
anthony current graphics leader nim
i hope you are getting by with your exams or abiTUR
:weary:
you are super fun to talk to, thanks for convincing me to join graphics although i cancelled my application twice
:eyes:
thanks for working hard on the frames (they look amazing)- i use one you made! good luck with your studies bro
:books:
you know, Hotel Del Luna was not on my Netflix so i’ll have to resort to watching it illegally
:woman_shrugging:
someday i will pirate photoshop for the graphics team :wimwim: enjoy your birthday as much as you can, growing boi
:birthday:
~darj
:flag_ru:
:dart:
:gift_heart:

/unrelated: it might be a bit chaotic right now, but humankind will surely overcome this crisis both medically and economically
:pray:
keep safe!

@Reo
Hallo Anthony,
erstmal schön cringey auf Deutsch ein paar Geburtstagswünsche dalassen.

- Das Gute ist, du bist jetzt noch nicht so alt, wie du nächstes Jahr sein wirst.
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu den Falten, endlich hast Du sie jetzt auch, jetzt gehörst Du zu den Alten.
- Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Du altes Haus, denn grade so schaust Du langsam aus, da hilft auch nicht mehr Zylinder und Frack, so langsam wird aus Dir ein Wrack.
Hoffe sie bescheren dir einen schönen Tag!

Now in English so others can understand a bit of this message as well. I hope you are doing fine with your Abitur and all the exams, although now that schools are being closed you have a bit more time to prepare for the ones coming after the break. I hope the depression phases don't rush over you like they did for me lol, but definitely stay safe during these Covid-19 times, I hope it doesn't affect your birthday too much so you don't have to worry about it throughout the day.

Here's a cute Irene gif to warm your heart.


@mirella
Happy birthday bruv, as a birthday present I will reply to your dms
:wendyfac:

(Since my nitro ran out, I can't use a lot of cute emojis anymore, so I will just have to do without.)
:wendyfac:

Happy birthday Anthony! Spend the day wonderfully with Irene your loved ones, good food, and presents of course!
Thank you for everything. You've made my online life all the more vibrant for the past few months. You might not believe it since I never respond to your dms, but I regard you as a great friend, someone I've connected closely with.
You are really the heart of KS staff with your liveliness that has brightened many people's days. We can't forget all your crazy (but amusing) ideas like name-your-ideal-type-in-staff or truth-or-truth, and those awful (but admittedly funny) reused jokes. I don't know how many times I've seen the flexible ruler. It's weirdly charming. Never change. Except, come up with a new joke.

@Jichuus
Dear @Baechu. Thank you for being my friend from she who should not be named and on KPS. I remember the IU image you made to cheer me up and I still have it saved and favorited on my phone; It really did make my day went you sent it to me.
I love having our super long spam chats and they brighten my day. I am not very eloquent but I hope that your examinations are going well and that the corona virus isn’t affecting your health and wellbeing — I hope that your home is healthy. You are an amazing person and you deserve the world. I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!


@Vikki
Happy birthday ant! You're awesome and all and yada yada and yes.
:irenecrazy~9:
I hope everything is going well, or at least better than it was previously. If not that's okay, you can change that, I believe in you despite having no real reason to honestly considering idk your school stuff. But you're probably still able to do well because I say so. Anyways have a good birthday and eat cake and whatnot, and I hope you have a great next year.
:irenekiss:


@Mangoey
Happy birthday Anthony!
I hope you studied hard and managed to do well on your exams! I'm glad we got to talk more and get to know each other better recently. Playing minecraft with you and vikki was super fun and we should do something similar someday. Also I've seen like 2 episodes of violet evergarden and I lowkey forgot about it, but you should still watch one piece :^)

Thanks for always being so fun and lively to talk to in dms and staff chat. You definitely kept stuff alive when everyone else including me was dead lmao. You're really such a positive person to be around and hope you never change because of that
:heart:


Good luck with irl troubles too! I hope you're satisfied with whatever uni you decide to go to and I also hope that you get to pursue a path that you enjoy. You'll definitely find and meet new friends there too. Just based off of personal experience, it's almost hard not to. Though if you ever feel down again or just need someone to talk to, just know that I'm always here for you. Love you lots!

Once again happy birthday, I hope you get to eat lots of cake, and remember to stay flexible
:partying_face:
:cake:
Also enderdragon when
:wimwim~6:


@Chahee
Those who seek for honours carry their pursuit
of them from the day into the night, full of anxiety
about their methods whether they are skilful or not:
while they act thus for the body they treat it as if
it were indifferent to them.

The birth of man is at the same time the birth
of his sorrow; and if he live long he becomes
more and more stupid, and the longer is his anxiety
that he may not die; how great is his bitterness!

You're a real fool, or am I the fool?
How are you like that? Or do you dislike me?
I can't understand you

I like that about you
I just like you
I keep getting greedy

If anyone knows the answer to undoing you
Please tell me, even half
How much longer will I have to solve and learn and study
To figure you out?

Don't know don't know why don't you know my heart
Running away this way and that

Not even for a day
Will you be my bae eh eh
I want you
I want to be your bae bae

You're like a problem with no solutions
Even if I try matching myself to you, I'm still incorrect
Then what can I do? Can't I be like this?

You like a girl who plays the piano
You like a girl with good skin
I also have nice eyebrows

I like your side profile
I like your gaming
I like everything about baechu you

Nocturnal in the light

Stalk the night, stalk the earth

Strike the source for what its worth

Been cute since your birth

@me...
Antonio
:fatlove:
Happy Birthday you lovely golden maknae
:fatlove:
:fatlove:
:fatlove:

I hope for the best for you. Don’t worry too much about your Abi. I am sure you are killing it with the exams.
I am glad we got to know each other and that we have became close over the year. You are a wonderful person and super fun. Never change one bit cause you are amazing the way you are
:lipnod:

I also wanted to tell you that you are doing an awesome job as graphics lead and you are doing the position justice.
:worryhype~1:

Anyway stay turrrrrr to your self. Forever and Always
:fatlove:

Some german words for you now cause I gotta get you to cringe
:GoWonSip~1:

Ich sende dir alles Liebe zum Geburtstag. Wünsche dir ein neues Lebensjahr voller schöner Momente, tollen Freunden und Erfolg bei allem was du anpackst. Hoffe dein Tag wird wahnsinnig gut heute werden. Du hast es dir verdient. Esse viel Kuchen für uns alle
:aNodNod:

much lob to you, Antonio
:fatlove:



@Skinnny
Ooh it's your birthday
:wendyfac:

The One day I'll give you my blessing to eat pineapple pizza
:lipnod:

Silly jokes aside, I hope your heart is filled with joy on this birthday as you see loads of appreciation for yourself
Afterall, you deserve it
Your "
:welp:
"s and reactions to my bullying have been very amusing
You have always been very nice to me despite my somewhat cold nature
:lolbye:

But today I will finally give you a heart for once :
:fatlove~2:

Despite you being an old grandpa, you're the adored worldwide maknae
It's always been fun to talk to you even though all you say is "stan rv"
:hyunblahblah:

I already do, dummy
But gotta be nice today
:wendyfac:

Also bonus points for hardwork
Best sixnine member, there I said it
:wendyfac:

Today is your special day so better enjoy it with irene
:fr:


Happy birthday and best wishes!

@AnotherKpopTrash
Happy Birthday! Our little maknae is growing up
:lovesad~1:

You're old like the rest of us now. At least you can finally come by and have a poutine and drink a beer legally in Canada.
:sj_weary:

On this day, I grant that you've officially taken back the title of RV boi back from Nutt. I'm sure your OT5 wifeys are very proud.
:aNodNod:
Now if only you'd become a real AIDS and stan OT8
:joycreep~1:

But for real, keep staying you. You're a good friend and fun to talk to whether we are fanboying or even if you're just RV spamming
:wimwim~6:
Take it easy for a while on this day. And don't stress about moving and exams too much, and stay safe and healthy out there.
:wendyheart:

Finish Produce when?

@kuro

ugh I have to write you a wish ig :wimwim: happy birthday floptony
:heart:
I still remember those days where we were figuring out our family situation, weren't we like step siblings at one point? :welp: and then when we argued over gowon :sjweary: for the record she's still mine ok >:(( I'm the bigger gowon stan. you're super super annoying sometimes but I love you to death of course. you have such a fun personality even though you're a little forgetful sometimes :yolk: you sound too much like hapz and marko though :wimwim: you're all the same person theory still holds. OMG I JUST REMEMBER WHEN I CONFUSED YOU FOR HAPZ BECAUSE OF YOUR AESTHETICS :lisalaugh: those were the days omg. stay safe and healthy and don't get corona and die. that would be a little sad :(( have a amazing birthday flop :nekolove: - kurororororo
:pineapple:


@KOA
:crescent_moon:
This may be incredibly
:crescent_moon:
I have alot to say to someone who honestly deserves alot of the world and I hope one day I can collect pieces of it because you remind me of the dawn. Happy Birthday to you,Anthony,BaeBae,Irene's Love And overall just a boy who really has done alot to the world of art and to the world of users who are spread around on discord. You're one of my favorite users and probably the best boy I know. I enjoyed talking to you alot and you responding so earnestly because you can tell you just wanted to talk to people and make friends. I'm glad I got to talk to you. It amazes me it all started because I was sad you didn't spam me Red Velvet to stan and I didn't know it would begin a treasured friendship. Honestly,I think that's how I found out you weren't even a girl(I'm so sorry) You're also a great weeb. Now to the message that may seem super corny


Happy Birthday To you,the color red is bright and Velvet is sweet. Together they make something very sweet. Thank you for being born and thank you for coming to exist. Thank you for being a flavor that someone's taste would come to miss. In and out you're sweet. Not a bad boy at all. Someone we come to treasure. Your heart is as vibrant as a butterfly. The love you give is as crimson and pure as La rouge. You're curious as someone who plays peekaboo. Just someone who wants to connect. You better know how of a sunny side you bring to others and lift them up. How much happiness you bring. Thank you for existing. Thank you for being as beautiful as hearing and seeing the sea. You're natural as they come and you're someone who I cherish alot. You'd be a fool to not know how great you are. You'd be a dumb dumb to not see how speical you are because it's you.


Happy Birthday once again BaeBae c: I enjoyed our conversations alot. You're someone who I feel was like a dawn and a combination of the sun and moon. Remember what I tell you everytime I get the chance. Please remember to eat and to rest. I wouldn't be a happy Koala knowing you're not well especially on national BaeBae day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
:cake:
:birthday:
:moon_cake:
:cherry_blossom:

I Luv and Adore Ya. -KoaKoa
Remember when I messaged you that I was going to send you a really long message that I hope makes you cry. It wasn't going to be in your inbox. It's way too cheesy for there. I hope you cry though~
:heart:
Or Smile.

AnAn,Anthony or Bae Bae. There are alot of names for you. Last year was a roller coaster and being honest it was a confusing time for many. I didn't want to say this but you helped me alot and became an amazing friend. With exam times around. You're busy
:eyes:
But I always look forward to seeing messages from you. Even though sometimes my fate on discord is undetermined. You always try to get me to take time away but stay. It's very sweet of you. I never really had people do that but it just shows how much you care for others. I wanted to thank you for all you've done on your birthday and just know if you ever need motherly advice,care or you're just drained of affection that you deserve my all. You became a friend online that honestly shows the intent of just wanting friends and to be kind to everyone. To me I always compare people to things because it helps my mind. But you're like a sun reflecting a darkened city that depends on lights. You're the power to many spirits and I hope you know that you're someone I really hope in my heart,lives happily and with an aura glow. Thank you for existing. Thank you for being born and thank you for being a reveluv. They have really sweet fans from every single one I've spoken to but you're like a cheer ring leader in red. I hope you continue to shine light onto everything encased in dark. You're the rising dawn to the unsure future but with you existing everything will be okay. Good Luck with Exams,AnAn! I hope you return because honestly you're one of my favorites to wait for and talk to. Happy Birthday again,AnAn
:cherry_blossom:
-Love and Sincerity from your Napping Pal,KoaKoa
:koala:

PS. You will owe me a vc soon.
:eyes:
:cake:



@potato
Happy birthday Baechichichi!!!
:seulgiwave~2:

I hope you have an incredible incredible birthday, just like the person you are. Remember when I joked about you being my staff crush? It wasn't entirely a lie.
:maHeart~5:
More like a platonic crush though
:wimwim:
You've grown on me a lot during the times that I have known you and continue to be such a sweet person. We got so much closer when I joined staff and I'm so grateful for that opportunity because it let me meet such a wonderful and kind person. You care a lot about those who are close to you and it really shows. I really admire that. I admire a lot of things about you ant
:lob~5:

Your amazing graphics never fail to surprise me either. There is so much talent and potential inside you and it's just waiting to burst. I hope you do incredible in life baechi. There's going to be many ups and downs after your exams but I know you're going to get through all of those struggles no matter how many obstacles are within your path. With your positivity, energy and kindness, I'm certain you're going to succeed in the future
:IUfighting:

When I first met you, I regarded you as a hardcore reveluv with an incredibly high reaction score but not that many actual posts
:JOYAHH:
(too active on profile posts instead of threads smh
:wimwim:
). But now you are so much more. You are someone who brightens up my day and makes me have the biggest smile on my face. You are someone I regard very highly for your sweetness and care. You're like the big brother I never had.
Happy birthday Baechi. Remember to eat lots of cake and good luck for your exams! You're going to to great. <3
P.S. Joy is mine
- love pototo
:heechuuhug:


@perhapz
Happy birthday, cara!
So, I'm glad that I could meet and become your friend after
This year of k-pop life. You're one of the most funny and cool person I've met
Around since you-know-where times
:wendynod~1:
.
Now, I know you're having a lot of changes and difficult times
Right now (exams ew), Idk if you'll
End them before you read this message, tho, but good luck!
Don't forget to study hard now to have a
Very good life in the future, with all your wives
(Each of them) and your korean kids, remember to give them all a Lot of love. Maybe you should "come to Brazil" and
Visit me some day, maybe if Red Velvet comes here you'll do it
:seokek:

Eighteen was a nice birthday last year, but now nineteen? Oof, you're getting old, bruh
Thanks for being my friend and always being there for me, love you, dood!

Anyway, I wish you all the best and I want you to know that you can always count on me, dood Happy Birthdayyyy!
:HeeChuuKiss:

Now read the first letter of each phrase above

@Mayah
Happy Birthday, Antonio! I'm not really good at these birthday messages, but I hope your year goes well! I think we all know how capable you are of making the next year your best, so let's go for it!
:fist:



@bulletproof
Happy birthday, Antonio! You're really important to me and one of my closest friends on KS. I'm so happy I got such a nice dongsaeng. Even if you are getting older, noona will always protect you
:Taeheart~1:
I can only wish you amazing stuff, lots of strength and succes with your exams and future in graphics. I'm really proud of you and your progress. You're a great person, great dongsaeng, great reveluv, great graphic designer, great netflix party partner and I only have good words for you
:sanapray~5:
I hope you are getting lots of nice presents and celebrating with your closest ones and the 5 wifes even in quarantine. I'm sorry you have to celebrate in such way and between exams, but you need to take a break and enjoy your day! I couldn't ask for a better dongsaeng and I'm sorry I kinda suck with birthday messages, but we are people of imagines, not words
:gowonlob:
With love, your bulletproof noona
:gowonlob:


@itzybitzyblink
Happy Birthday Baechu aka IreneisBaee aka Antonio aka :sjweary: !!!!
Im glad we became friends and I got to know you and you're taste. I admire ult gg stans like you because thats what i aim to be
:wimwim~7:

You are truly the king of the reveluv kingdom and of red velvet
:joyaah~1:
and I can’t wait for our future interactions!
I’ll continue to support sixnine as the president of the fan club and I’m a fan of the maknae :sjweary:
I hope your birthday goes swell and your wife Irene gives you lots of birthday kisses
:kissing_heart:
:irenehihi~2:

Eat lots of red velvet cake and enjoy your last year of being a teen
:irenecrazy~5:

I would say something in German like German gang but I don’t know any German except Spanish sorry rip lmao
Anyway happy birthday bae! And ONLY TALK ABOUT RED VELVET ON THE RED VELVET SERVER GUYS
:irenecrazy~5:

-yeris husband, bitzy
:heart:


@Ozymandias
Too lazy to scroll up and edit my OG post now but oh well
:soob:

FYI this post is half assed af, just like you deserve from your fav drunk Senpai
:joyaah~2:

Anyway, we're all Sixnine so obviously we care about each other and stuff, you're a pain in the ass most times, but sometimes you can be sweet and understanding so thanks I guess
:wimwim:

I remember just last year when it was a big deal, you coming of age. Now you're even older lmao. I also remember when you like bombed me on AKP, that was kinda sad tbh. But eventually I did notice you and we started to talk, and although I've regretted it a few times, I'm happy I have you as the maknae. Despite the edgy persona you showcase, you're actually pretty caring and smart, so I can see why you're so popular. I hope this Senpai kohai dynamic lasts tbh. Otherwise you'd be devastated so obviously I'm only thinking of your interests here
:GoWonSip~1:

Hope your exams go well, study and dont waste your time on Kpop for now, lemme lewd Irene fulltime instead
:oliviakek:
:sejeonglaff:

Also FYI, ill be testing all your potential wives before giving my seal of approval coz I'm a responsible Senpai
:GoWonSip~1:
I'm sure you'll understand lol.
Anyway joking aside, I know you're confused and unsure about what the future holds rn, so I'll just say you're in a far better place than where I was at the same occasion. And I turned out fine, so someone more talented like you will eventually find what he truly desires and pursue it whole heartedly too. So all the best
:sanapray:

Have a nice bday and be safe during quarantine, annyeong
:iusip:


@NASA
Greetings my dearest friend Ant, Antonio, Anthony, and Ireneisbaee, I would like to congratulate you on another year of living! You've probably already forgotten again, but i'm the one who forced you into sharing your MAL profile with us so we could judge you on how high you rated Sword Art Online, aren't you so glad? We've bonded so much over anime since then, you've enjoyed some good trash anime in the form of Assasin's Pride because of me, and i've enjoyed some heartwarming anime in the form of Violet Evergarden because of you
:ma_heart:
I even convinced you to watch the totally innocent and happy and joyous lighthearted fantasy story The Promised Neverland! Gee, aren't you so glad? I can't wait for another year of us sharing our anime recommendations, can you? Happy birthday antoniothonyisbaee, also you should definitely watch toilet bound hanako kun
:wendyheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sorry it took so long. anyway hope you are still awake ant @Baechu
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
@Baechu I seriously didn't know its your birthday, nobody asked me to include a message, i am just an outsider now in the staff discord. :nayeonisdone:

Hey, i can see you are trying hard to do well in your exams but you still get on discord often and get distracted, i promise you if you do well, i will make my next era change to be irene & send you a detailed review of psycho. I hope you will have fun on this day & be happy today. Happy birthday dude. :saranghae:

 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Happy B-day and all the best!
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,010
Reactions Received
52,915
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
169,929
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Happy Birthday, dude!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread