🪔HAPPY DIWALI 🪔 (1 Viewer)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,424
Reactions Received
75,497
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,203
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
To anyone celebrating

yas.gif
Happy Diwali
yas.gif



Anyone doing anything?
I have nothing going on XD I called my parents and my Indian fam and wished them all. My dad went on a very long lecture to clean my apartment (which is already clean <.<) and bless every room, cabinet, and drawer with (holy) water, and a milk+ghee+sugar mixer. Not doing the milk part <.< Never did it before, not starting now. And I really don't want milk on my walls.
I'm attempt to make sheero :maheart: and dhal.
I love mixing the two together which is weird but idgaf. It's delicious and I like it that way.

:icgyu: But if that's how you celebrate, enjoy!​
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
To anyone celebrating
yas.gif
Happy Diwali
yas.gif

Anyone doing anything?
I have nothing going on XD I called my parents and my Indian fam and wished them all. My dad went on a very long lecture to clean my apartment (which is already clean <.<) and bless every room, cabinet, and drawer with (holy) water, and a milk+ghee+sugar mixer. Not doing the milk part <.< Never did it before, not starting now. And I really don't want milk on my walls.
I'm attempt to make sheero :maheart: and dhal.
I love mixing the two together which is weird but idgaf. It's delicious and I like it that way.

:icgyu: But if that's how you celebrate, enjoy!​
Happy Diwali Nina:pepeheart:

Prob won't do anything bc I have a lot to do on account of my time management sucking
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina and cocomelon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread