- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,424
- Reactions Received
- 75,497
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 142,203
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
To anyone celebrating
Happy Diwali
Anyone doing anything?
I have nothing going on XD I called my parents and my Indian fam and wished them all. My dad went on a very long lecture to clean my apartment (which is already clean <.<) and bless every room, cabinet, and drawer with (holy) water, and a milk+ghee+sugar mixer. Not doing the milk part <.< Never did it before, not starting now. And I really don't want milk on my walls.
I'm attempt to make sheero
and dhal.
I love mixing the two together which is weird but idgaf. It's delicious and I like it that way.
But if that's how you celebrate, enjoy!
Anyone doing anything?
I have nothing going on XD I called my parents and my Indian fam and wished them all. My dad went on a very long lecture to clean my apartment (which is already clean <.<) and bless every room, cabinet, and drawer with (holy) water, and a milk+ghee+sugar mixer. Not doing the milk part <.< Never did it before, not starting now. And I really don't want milk on my walls.
I'm attempt to make sheero
I love mixing the two together which is weird but idgaf. It's delicious and I like it that way.