Has a song ever made you cry? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think that the first one which come to mind for me is Sailing. This song is always so emotional to listen to for me and I think the first time I heard it I shed a tear, which I never do. The chorus especially is so emotional to hear. It kicks in so powerfully and ethereally with that "Sailing into the night!~" and it just makes me think of SNSD, and all the good and bad times. I miss them. 😢

 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
generally yes, there are particular songs i use to purge my emotions as the best way for me to feel something is through music, so if i need to cry i just pick something emotional.. obviously it doesn't work if the base motion of me needing to cry is not present but i still feel the emotion behind it.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Ah yes, this is the song that started it all.
And then Jessica's Golden Sky was emotional. Because she opened up about how we were the shining light in her darkest of times :yolk:

 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep, I dont cry easily but there are certain songs that have made me cry.
I dont think these need explanation








The lyrics of these 2 made me cry





I was really missing them and this song came on




This is their disbandment song, theyre one of the first groups I stanned after getting into kpop and they disbanded last year, it wasnt completely unexpected but I really did, and still do, love them so much that it hurts
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
no the closest to it was

like damn :yolk: such a beautiful piece
at the time i was listening to it a lot i was also not exactly in a good state
and watching the show knowing the context of the song
it just all fits together to make a really emotional experience
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


I mean this song would be emotional enough by itself but knowing who it was written for and why it had to be changed. To be honest, this is one of the saddest songs in kpop for me because you knew that none of them actually wanted to say goodbye to us... 😭
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
no the closest to it was

like damn :yolk: such a beautiful piece
at the time i was listening to it a lot i was also not exactly in a good state
and watching the show knowing the context of the song
it just all fits together to make a really emotional experience
oh! I love death parade, one of my favorites. It's such a beautiful song too, so I can see why you'd cry.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've cried for quite a few, but the one that reaches me the most and makes me cry literally every time I listen to it (for obvious reasons):



another one that really touches me emotionally, because of how much I personally connect with the lyrics and how much it lifts me up (and I've cried a few times listening to it, too):

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


This performance of Dear Name made me cry. I couldn’t stop holding back the tears when the buskers came out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: igloo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread