Has anyone been to the cinema alone? (1 Viewer)

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
Parasite is airing at my local cinema and I definitely wanna watch it. I asked all my friends, if they want to watch it with me but they are either not interested or they don‘t have time. I‘m seriously considering going alone, but I‘m scared because I‘ll definitely encounter some people that go to the same school as me. Isn‘t it a bit weird to go alone, especially at a younger age? :wimwim:

Idk what to do, I could also just buy the movie and watch it at home.

Has anyone been to the cinema alone and how was the experience?
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I go in alone all the time. I can't be bothered to ask people to go with me. I actually quite enjoy going alone. I don't think people will judge you or anything.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I went alone ONCE and it was to watch Trolls 😂 The workers all gave me confused looks especially since I had no children with me but no one really cared. Aside from that time though, I have never been alone. But the only reason I ended up going to it was because I was like 3 hours early to an appointment and couldn’t find anything else to do. To me personally it feels weird but that’s just my anxiety acting up. I think it’s normal for people in general (that are not me) to go alone.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I do and if it helps I have a baby face (been called 10 years younger than what I actually am)so I get a couple awkward looks. But then again, I had the same fear when I started traveling alone and going to places by myself. Honestly there's comfort knowing you can enjoy things on your own — it's fun and you don't know what will happen. I've seen beautiful things and enjoyed events I wouldn't have otherwise.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,412
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Lol i have gone alone since i could drive at 16.

Have for sure seen more movies by myself than with others, its such less hassle and i get to see what i want.

Have actually been the only one in the theater many times.

Especially now with stadium seating its so easy.

Omo the person who likes to talk during the movie :)

I do no go often any more. Mostly because i have almost no desire to see most movies now.

Last thing i went to was ep 9 over the holidays with all the family.

I did go to infinity war/rogue one alone the first time for example its just easier than getting folks together.

Exit or Black widow will most likely be the first movie i will see this year unless the new Pixar movie is super .
 
Last edited:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've only went alone once, and it was so surreal. The theater was basically empty, and it genuinely didn't feel real. honestly being alone in a movie theater is a 10/10 experience. but marko you really should, it doesn't take confidence because you don't know anybody there. they can't judge you.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've only went alone once, and it was so surreal. The theater was basically empty, and it genuinely didn't feel real. honestly being alone in a movie theater is a 10/10 experience. but marko you really should, it doesn't take confidence because you don't know anybody there. they can't judge you.
LMAO I GET YOU TWO SO MIXED UP I CAN'T :yolk: sorry @Baechu and @notthatmarko :yolk:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I do and if it helps I have a baby face (been called 10 years younger than what I actually am)so I get a couple awkward looks. But then again, I had the same fear when I started traveling alone and going to places by myself. Honestly there's comfort knowing you can enjoy things on your own — it's fun and you don't know what will happen. I've seen beautiful things and enjoyed events I wouldn't have otherwise.
People...call a 21 year old...11?
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People...call a 21 year old...11?
it's not actually that uncommon haha, I know plenty of seniors that look like middle-schoolers, it's adorable. having a baby face and taking really good care of your skin and having a petite figure all lead to believe thinking you're much younger
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread