Has anyone of you been to a kpop audition? (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I remember reading a thread on here once about a girl who was planning on doing one, I don't remember who made the thread. No clue if it was legit or anything.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
some where planning to.

I personally would never cause despite being able to dance, I can't sing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shimmer

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Nope. But a few scouts have approached my eldest daughter whenever she's at her dance studio in Seoul.
She has no interest in accepting any offers though, despite liking K pop herself. Her ambition is to become a dance choreographer.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Nope. But a few scouts have approached my eldest daughter whenever she's at her dance studio in Seoul.
She has no interest in accepting any offers though, despite liking K pop herself. Her ambition is to become a dance choreographer.
is it your eldest one?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep! My eldest is the talented dancer of our family, haha.
(She's also learning Korean)
yeah I recall you mentioning how much she loves dancing :maheart: it's great that she has passions
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I almost auditioned for Cube but I was too scared to lol. I still have the audition email in my drafts to this day lmao
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and Shimmer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread