- Joined
- 16 February 2020
- Messages
- 462
- Reactions Received
- 1,176
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I'm just curious,there is over 1000 peeps here so there has to be someone who've been to one.
Nah, I'm too talented for that.
is it your eldest one?Nope. But a few scouts have approached my eldest daughter whenever she's at her dance studio in Seoul.
She has no interest in accepting any offers though, despite liking K pop herself. Her ambition is to become a dance choreographer.
Yep! My eldest is the talented dancer of our family, haha.is it your eldest one?
yeah I recall you mentioning how much she loves dancingYep! My eldest is the talented dancer of our family, haha.
(She's also learning Korean)
Wow that's pretty cool! She truly has ambition.Yep! My eldest is the talented dancer of our family, haha.
(She's also learning Korean)
I see 🤔I remember reading a thread on here once about a girl who was planning on doing one, I don't remember who made the thread. No clue if it was legit or anything.
Self confidence and love is good ig 😂Nah, I'm too talented for that.
oOoOO , so either he just stopped using twitter or he got acceptedNo but I know a twitter mutual who auditioned...
...he hasn't been on in months I'm starting to think he got accepted![]()