- Joined
- 13 January 2020
- Messages
- 8,188
- Reactions Received
- 16,643
- Location
- 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,179
- Fandom
- bork
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Heyo, just curious to see if any if y'all have been to South Korea or have an interest in doing so?
I would love to visit sometime this year during the fall I'm just wondering how much is enough money.
I've done my research on tourist "hot-spots" and then I thought of attending some concerts while I'm at it
even though I don't exactly know what the price of concert tickets would be just in general. Wish there was
someone I could talk to about this, hehe.
I would love to visit sometime this year during the fall I'm just wondering how much is enough money.
I've done my research on tourist "hot-spots" and then I thought of attending some concerts while I'm at it
even though I don't exactly know what the price of concert tickets would be just in general. Wish there was
someone I could talk to about this, hehe.