Has anyone (wrongly) assumed your background? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is a spin off of one of my other threads. For me I’ve had a lot of people think I’m at least part Irish because of my hair. I’m not Irish at all as far as I know :haylul:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
People often think I am indian.
its thai for gods sake lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Well online, people keep assuming I'm white apparently... *cough* @MK3AM @wagamama @DarthYouChanious *cough* *cough*

irl, I'm actually mixed, so idk. I think maybe I don't look as Indian as I could maybe? Both my brother and I have been mistaken as latino...
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Some other Koreans, and people overall, assumed I was from China.
To the other Koreans, it was probably because I didn't look like a "typical" Korean and maybe to some foreigners as well.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Skorge

Irene's Hubby
.
Joined
9 January 2023
Messages
1,521
Reactions Received
3,289
Location
Canada
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,850
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Male
A lot of people think I'm Italian... because of my look and because of the way I talk... I'm of British ancestry, but I've spent a lot of time around Italian people since I was young, so their way of speaking must have rubbed off on me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
In the past people often thought that I'm from Spain, because of my auburn hair and eye colour and my dark complexion. I don't like sunbathing, but I love being in nature all throughout the year. I get a dark skin easily when wandering through the woods regularly during the spring and summer months.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ichigohon

Pope of the Church of Qrisus Christ
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
1,883
Reactions Received
2,205
Location
神戸
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,397
Fandom
Queen ♔
Gender
Male
Well online, people keep assuming I'm white apparently... *cough* @MK3AM @wagamama @DarthYouChanious *cough* *cough*

irl, I'm actually mixed, so idk. I think maybe I don't look as Indian as I could maybe? Both my brother and I have been mistaken as latino...
I was shook when I found out you were half Indian lol. Most half South Asian people don't look South Asian at all unless they're half-East Asian. Most half Indian & Pakistani half-white people I know looked like Charli XCX.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
This is a spin off of one of my other threads. For me I’ve had a lot of people think I’m at least part Irish because of my hair. I’m not Irish at all as far as I know :haylul:
Ppl think I’m Japanese sometimes
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
all the time
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread