18+ Has music ever made you eargasm (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
So I was going through Monsta X's recent album yesterday, finally, it took me a million years.
And I got to this


I set the time on the video but the moment wouldn't be as orgasm inducing if it wasn't for the rest of the song setting it up honestly. Just listening to Hyungwon alone isn't enough so I recommend listening to it all.

But anyway.
Hyungwon finally has lines, and this line, this one line that he says multiple times during the song.
For anyone not getting it I mean the "Fire love like gasoline" part
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK is it good :sj_weary:
The rest of the song generally isn't that enjoyable honestly but that one part makes me wanna repeat it a thousand times :maheart:
@Monbebe

Anyway, what song made you...cume
Ofc I don't mean literally, just like eargasm​
 
Last edited:
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Interesting, every since Wonho left I haven't really listened to them. But I am still a monbebe. This is...nice :jenniesmug:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Interesting, every since Wonho left I haven't really listened to them. But I am still a monbebe. This is...nice :jenniesmug:
I've also been a bit down on MX since he left but I try to listen to everything at some point so that was yesterday. :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Jewel
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I am like you tbh
Everyone was obviously affected I just didn't expect it to go this far since I generally wasn't even that high on Wonho, like I liked him but it still hurt much more than one would expect.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Everyone was obviously affected I just didn't expect it to go this far since I generally wasn't even that high on Wonho, like I liked him but it still hurt much more than one would expect.
I was listening to them way more before he left :/
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RainbowDevil

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,736
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Interesting, every since Wonho left I haven't really listened to them. But I am still a monbebe. This is...nice :jenniesmug:
I've also been a bit down on MX since he left but I try to listen to everything at some point so that was yesterday. :maheart:
Judging both of you a little bit because I am a whole Wonho ulting human and even I've still kept up! Seriously, Fatal Love is one of MX's best releases.

That said, the first time I heard Wonho's 'With You' I had similar eargasmic feelings.

We're not gonna talk about how trash Starship is for only giving Hyungwon lines and allowing him to produce because Wonho left.
 
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Judging both of you a little bit because I am a whole Wonho ulting human and even I've still kept up! Seriously, Fatal Love is one of MX's best releases.

That said, the first time I heard Wonho's 'With You' I had similar eargasmic feelings.

We're not gonna talk about how trash Starship is for only giving Hyungwon lines and allowing him to produce because Wonho left.
Yeah I need to listen to more wonho too
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread