- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
So I was going through Monsta X's recent album yesterday, finally, it took me a million years.
And I got to this
I set the time on the video but the moment wouldn't be as orgasm inducing if it wasn't for the rest of the song setting it up honestly. Just listening to Hyungwon alone isn't enough so I recommend listening to it all.
But anyway.
Hyungwon finally has lines, and this line, this one line that he says multiple times during the song.
For anyone not getting it I mean the "Fire love like gasoline" part
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK is it good
The rest of the song generally isn't that enjoyable honestly but that one part makes me wanna repeat it a thousand times
@Monbebe
Anyway, what song made you...cume
Ofc I don't mean literally, just like eargasm
And I got to this
I set the time on the video but the moment wouldn't be as orgasm inducing if it wasn't for the rest of the song setting it up honestly. Just listening to Hyungwon alone isn't enough so I recommend listening to it all.
But anyway.
Hyungwon finally has lines, and this line, this one line that he says multiple times during the song.
For anyone not getting it I mean the "Fire love like gasoline" part
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK is it good
The rest of the song generally isn't that enjoyable honestly but that one part makes me wanna repeat it a thousand times
@Monbebe
Anyway, what song made you...cume
Ofc I don't mean literally, just like eargasm
Last edited: