have gg choreos stagnated? (2 Viewers)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Buenos Aires looked and sounded cheap! Somehow they managed to make even the good singers in the group sound bad! It's incredible!
That's cause the good singers aren't singing lol. Nako, Hitomi and Sakura lead all the vocals in the songs. Probably to make the song sound more Japanese ig. Oh and it also, of course, makes the song fluent as well.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Recently I have liked Loona's choreo for Butterfly. And Twice's Fancy and Blackpink Kill This Love were good. I don't actually know what kind of choreos bgs have been doing this year, haven't really payed attention. :joshmeh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
That's cause the good singers aren't singing lol. Nako, Hitomi and Sakura lead all the vocals in the songs. Probably to make the song sound more Japanese ig. Oh and it also, of course, makes the song fluent as well.
Also rap should be completely removed from IZ*ONE songs. IZ*ONE is one of those groups that should have no rappers but for some reason has them anyways!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think IZ *One has their own niche of elegant.
Different to Lovelyz and OMG.
Gfriend has added elegance to the power.

RV is going to do something weird and fast in at least 1 of the songs per cb. I actually think RBB and Zim were strong performance numbers even if the song may not have hit the spot for many.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I think you're looking at it all wrong. :pikasmart:
It's because you're more interested in harder choreo and that is what BG's mainly do. You want something sharp and precise, fast and hard.
So, I think that GG choreography isn't really your thing because it's not hard enough for you.
BG and GG choreography are completely different.
Although GG choreo tends to be much softer, not all but a lot, it doesn't mean that it's not good.
I have seen some really soft GG choreo but they have been beautiful.
At the end of the day, BG choreo is your preference, because you like to see that type of performance.

I personally think that Oh My Girl's SSFWL has such beautiful choreography!

I honestly prefer GG choreography than BG's, however I do appreciate GG doing BG choreography more as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,726
Reactions Received
93,522
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,771
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Also rap should be completely removed from IZ*ONE songs. IZ*ONE is one of those groups that should have no rappers but for some reason has them anyways!
Yena is fun in lvr and Minjoo in violeta but its the type of rap i enjoy.
And they try to give Sakura some lines in the korean songs......
I flat hate most other rapper type driven songs say idle bp ect.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Yena is fun in lvr and Minjoo in violeta but its the type of rap i enjoy.
And they try to give Sakura some lines in the korean songs......
I flat hate most other rapper type driven songs say idle bp ect.
I think LVR could've done without the rap... The rap in Violeta was alright though.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and yeji

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruif
watch these even if they aren't their songs


With these I like the choreos... but it's missing passion and emotions. It's like the girls are going through the moves and executing the moves perfectly, but not more. And the more is what I want.

The 3rd video was the best of them and I saw a bit of that more in the girl with the pink shirt and the girl with the white and red limitless shirt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
With these I like the choreos... but it's missing passion and emotions. It's like the girls are going through the moved and executing the moves perfectly, but not more. And the more is what I want.

The 3rd video was the best of them and I saw a bit of that more in the girl with the pink shirt and the girl with the white and red limitless shirt.
all those were pre-debut performances but yeah I agree, they've gotten a lot better in that department imo, but their choreos for their songs are more lackluster sadly
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
all those were pre-debut performances but yeah I agree, they've gotten a lot better in that department imo, but their choreos for their songs are more lackluster sadly
Yeah... That's why I try to not get into groups predebut... It always sucks when you fall in love with the members only to be disappointed with their discography/choreos/whateveritisyoulike
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Yeah... That's why I try to not get into groups predebut... It always sucks when you fall in love with the members only to be disappointed with their discography/choreos/whateveritisyoulike
i still like them because their synchronization is just great to look at, I just wish it'd be a bit more oompf than tralala
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread