Have you been online shopping more or less? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
u have more self control than I do then lmao
When online shopping I tend to spend way too much time dawdling on what to buy and if I should buy it or not. Also, I tend to avoid online shopping that isn't digital, because I have had bad experiences with Amazon saying packages are delivered when they are not and having to get a reimbursement because of that.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm mostly not shopping in any form (besides groceries) right now. There's nothing I desperately need and i'm saving my money
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
When online shopping I tend to spend way too much time dawdling on what to buy and if I should buy it or not. Also, I tend to avoid online shopping that isn't digital, because I have had bad experiences with Amazon saying packages are delivered when they are not and having to get a reimbursement because of that.
I've only had one package that wasn't delivered 5 years ago and I got reinbursed pretty quickly too so I think i've been pretty lucky with those things
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm mostly not shopping in any form (besides groceries) right now. There's nothing I desperately need and i'm saving my money
I've been saving half of my money and spending the rest of it, I don't need to worry too much about food or bills cuz I live with my parents still
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Once or twice, but not really. Last thing I bought was boots I think
 
Joined
28 May 2020
Messages
25
Reactions Received
65
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
uhh honestly more for me lol i've recently developed a small (well not so small) addiction to buying cds and that's where all my money has been going recently lmao. though i still have work so it's not as hard on me as it would be on others who are stuck at home.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I bought some death metal/black metal tees from ebay.
But that's about it. Haven't done online shopping in years.

The black dahlia murder
rotting christ
memorium
ensiferum
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I bought some death metal/black metal tees from ebay.
But that's about it. Haven't done online shopping in years.

The black dahlia murder
rotting christ
memorium
ensiferum
I got some anime tees from Etsy and aliexpress :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread