Have you ever been in an unrequited love? (1 Viewer)

Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
648
Reactions Received
1,472
Location
Earth-51
Website
wholefull.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, but only recently.
Last year I was very much infatuated with one of my friend's friends. From what I could tell at first he seemed to find me attractive at least but he seemed to be less and less interested as the year went on :(
I was way too nervous/intimidated to ever ask him out, and I regret it to this day. He was a very good guy on top of being attractive.

I also have a male friend who has had a on/off crush on me for a while. He likes a lot of girls though so I don't feel a lot of pressure lol
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes and it destroyed me :wimwim:

I guess it's not as bad as it's made out to be in books
Oh you're just not far gone enough yet my dude. Don't get comfy with that feeling cuz it'll sneak up on you and you won't realise until it's too late, shove those feelings out of you now while you still can, take a sledgehammer to them if you can, anything, it's a lot harder and more painful down the line...
:wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know.There's this guy I like and he seems to like me too and tries to sit close to me and such but sometimes he avoids me?
He's kinda quiet and only talks to me when I talk to his friend. When he's alone, it seems like he runs away from me
(wouldn't you want to be alone with your crush when you have the chance?)
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
I don't know.There's this guy I like and he seems to like me too and tries to sit close to me and such but sometimes he avoids me?
He's kinda quiet and only talks to me when I talk to his friend. When he's alone, it seems like he runs away from me
(wouldn't you want to be alone with your crush when you have the chance?)
Well that depends on if he realises you like him which I'm not sure if he does and might be avoiding you thinking you aren't interested.

You should try to show you're interested in an obvious in case he's oblivious when it comes to picking up signs.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Yes and it destroyed me :wimwim:


Oh you're just not far gone enough yet my dude. Don't get comfy with that feeling cuz it'll sneak up on you and you won't realise until it's too late, shove those feelings out of you now while you still can, take a sledgehammer to them if you can, anything, it's a lot harder and more painful down the line...
:wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:
How can I just push those feelings away though :yolk:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,178
Reactions Received
76,666
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,427
Ship
Wreck
How can I just push those feelings away though :yolk:
Well you can either forget about them by focusing on other things or just ask her to hang out together and use that to get to know her better.

The mistake people usually make is they won't take any action and the idea of this happy couple with their crush will manifest and then when they do take action and get turned down it crushes that idea they got so invested in.

You don't really lose anything by going for it since worst case is you're still single and 1 person turning you down is by no means the end of the world.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
How can I just push those feelings away though :yolk:
Well I mean you can try working that out when those feelings get a little more serious but I wouldn't recommend it :wimwim:

Also distance yourself a bit from the person, even just emotionally at least, staying friends while managing your feelings is unrealistic and impossible, I say this from practice :yolk:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Yes lol, even at this very moment. Even when I finally find a guy I like and then try and get closer to him, that part works out, but then, very quickly, he's like nah for whatever reason.. well apparently I am "too good" and "deserve better" so they leave me on my own :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yes lol, even at this very moment. Even when I finally find a guy I like and then try and get closer to him, that part works out, but then, very quickly, he's like nah for whatever reason.. well apparently I am "too good" and "deserve better" so they leave me on my own :)
I tend to get this too. it always sucks
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can be pretty oblivious to how people view me so I am not sure if someone is intrested in me tbh.

I do think I was in a situation of unrequeted love multiple times and it always hurts like hell
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
Guess you'll have to be old school and slip her a note which is actually heckin' cute
now that I think about it.
Okay, I'm done playing cupid now.
Or am I?
:pepesmug:
Roses are red, violets are blue
I'm so into you, let's combine our hearts together with superglue.

A note sounds perfect! :maheart:
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you kinnie :nekolove:

But she's not even a friend which is the problem :nekosweat: We have zero interaction apart from seeing each other in class sometimes so I've pretty much accepted that I have no hope :pepecry2:
Hmm...are you sure that's love? Or a crush. I feel like there's a difference.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's a crush. I dont really feel like there is a difference when the crush is serious though.
Hmm, is it love, or is it just liking someone?

Can you really love without truly knowing someone? I feel like love is a lot more deep and serious than just overhearing someone talk for a few years. Is it really someone you could see yourself spending the rest of your life with? I feel like the term "love" is thrown around really losely, when in reality, I see it as a lot more than just "liking someone", even if a lot.

Obviously those are just the opinions of a tiny girl in a large world though. :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I've felt that way about many people in my life. I've been to shy to confront them, so I end up 'moving on'. >.<
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I personally never have, I’ve had crushes on people that weren’t interested in me but never loved anyone. But I’ve been on the receiving end, I just saw them more as friends. I would just tell her how you feel though as long as you know that you can handle what she might say (good or bad)The most uncomfortable thing is when you tell someone that you don’t feel the same way and then they get all angry at you and hold a grudge against you forever when you still wanted to remain as friends.
:facepalm:
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread