Have you ever broken someone's heart? (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
yes.
There was this dude in love with me and he wanted me out on a date. We had finals so we decided to wait after finals. Sadly, my phone crashed and I lost everything - including my number. He doesn't have social media and I switched majors after that and never seen him.
So I have broken a heart, but not intentionally.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yeah, poor kid was infatuated with me and I cut ties because he wasn't a good person. I went to America for college and didn't tell him.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
There was a guy that asked me out in like the first year of high school and I said yes cuz it was high school and I didn't think he was that serious like I thought it was just to see how it goes or smth, and this girl is like 'but don't you have a crush on ___?' and NO I DIDN'T THAT CRUSH HAD LITERALLY JUST ENDED A WEEK BEFORE BUT THIS IS HIGH SCHOOL AND ANYONE WHO FINDS OUT YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE WILL HANG ONTO THAT FOR MONTHS IF IT MEANS THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR and ofc since these 'friends' of mine were sticking with the idea that I had a crush on some guy is that the guy who was my 'boyfriend' believed them and broke up with me before day 1 was even over and called me a slut and a bitch but honestly I couldn't care less cuz he was texting me 'I love you' after the first day. :irenecrazy:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yep. He was annoying and acted like he cared about me and my boundaries. But the next day he would push the envelope again.

Plus he talked alot, so eventually the words he said showed me that he wanted just to be with someone, anyone. And so he said he loved me even though he didn't make much of an effort to get to know me. You can't love someone you don't know, and you definitely don't love someone if you keep disregarding their boundaries. There were other things too.

Anyway, I am too smart and too cute to fall for that type of stuff. So I told him I wasn't interested. He let me go though.
 
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
5,078
Reactions Received
14,232
Location
CL's cherry tree
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
GZB
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah, at 8th grade 2 of my classmates. And in 10th grade another one. Recently one of the 2 who had asked me out in 8th grade dropped a heavy hint and I told him I like girls. Though I had told him many times before that because I knew he likes me. I just didn't want him to have hopes. But he has mental problems so maybe he forgot.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've avoided relationships like the plauge so no.
I have had a guy who had a crush on me for at least 4 years but I wasn't interested :irenecrazy:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't want to be in a relationship and have never been in one so I have rejected everyone that has ever asked. I'm not sure if rejecting someone is enough to break their heart though?

There's only one I know I really hurt and I know that because he made it very clear. Like he literally acted as if I committed the biggest sin (glared at me, tried to not be in the same room as me, looked angry whenever I was around, rolled his eyes whenever I spoke and said rude things behind my back). But honestly, he was a creep that followed me everywhere and told people we were a couple so I'm not even sad that I hurt him.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nope can't say that I have.
though in saying so.

I would know if I did or not.
the heart is ever so fragile.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah and broke my own at the same time, he forgave me eventually...
We dated for a year and 3 months.
I was emotionally complicated at the time (self harming, depression, dealing with my mothers schizophrenia, caring for my siblings etc) I didn't want to be a burden to him and bring him down especially when his career was just starting, but he wouldn't let me go..after numerous talks and telling him we couldnt do it anymore, him always convincing me we could make it work, when he could hardly see me without jeopardising his job. I purposely broke his heart and cheated on him so he could hate me so he would just let me go... He still wouldn't let me go though... He hated me for a bit but I think it was harder because he knew i had run out of options and I wanted him to have better than what I could give him at that time... First love and all...it hurt me alot to hurt him but it was the only answer at the time,
I always wondered if he would be okay, he was first person I ever trusted emotionally and loved but I didn't trust myself during that time to not ruin his life with my issues, (mainly having him watch me spiral, drink, cut.. Attempt suicide... Etc)

We are however still friends..., we still have a decent friendship, trusting but also distant.. Sometimes its hard to believe we dated 14 years ago as troubled teens and how far we have come, it wasn't all bad but our lives were really heavy for 16/17 year olds considering family issues and such..
We turned out okay as people tbh lol
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread