Have you ever broken someone's heart? (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 74

I have, but not in a romantic sense. I got my heart broken by someone in my family, and I think I broke hers in return by completely cutting off contact with her. It's been almost 2 years since we've seen each other or had a conversation.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly don't think so but who really knows
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yes i have sadly and the thing is she was my crush

she confessed her feelings and I was too afraid of a relationship at the time so I said no

however the next year I liked her enough to be in a relationship with her so I confessed to her but she had gotten over me already

I learned my lesson the hard way, don't make the same mistake I did :sadcat:
aw this made me sad :sadcat:
 
Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think I have but there is this one memory LOL

One time I was talking with one of my friends in public and these 2 boys tap on my shoulder. They ask me if their friend could have my number but when I turned around to make eye contact they ran away :pepesmug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread