Have you ever changed your bias? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
I only have two biases, and I am loyal to Suga from the start (okay not really, because I adore all Bts members), but Soojin is my 3rd bias in G-idle.

First it was Minnie, when I saw this video:


I fall in love with her voice <3

Then it became Yuqi, when I saw them in Idol room, she was so cute and brave.

And the Hann came and red haired Soojin became my bias.

What about you? Share :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I have never changed my UB, however for regular groups yeah.

When I was watching Hello Baby, I kept switching between Jonghyun and Minho all the time lol. They were so cute with the kid I had a hard time choosing a bias for sure. 2ne1 too, I recently switched to Bom after so many years. I'm sure there are others too >.<
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I did, my UB used to be Kyuhyun cuz I really got into Kpop in 2014. I saw an SM Rookies footage then and was interested in Taeyong as a bias, but I waited till debut. By then, I was already "attached" to Kyuhyun but I changed ub's when Kyuhyun enlisted.

Within the same group: IDLE, kinda... Soyeon is my ub now with Shuhua.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
In most groups its been the same since the beginning, but in BAP is used to be just Daehyun and now its Daehyun and Yongguk because both are precious fluffballs. :pepeheart:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
In most groups its been the same since the beginning, but in BAP is used to be just Daehyun and now its Daehyun and Yongguk because both are precious fluffballs. :pepeheart:
:pepeheart::pepeheart: just cause you said BAP :chickill:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I've changed mine in a few, RM is my second bias my first bias was Jimin

My first bias in BAP was also Daehyun now it's Yongguk even tho i love Daehyun verry muchooo

SF9 i still have no idea who my bias is but it was Zuho and i think it's Taeyang now... or Inseong... or Hwiyoung IDKKKK

My Vixx bias is now Ken even tho it was Leo @Vikki - i love Kens voice way too much

My 24K bias keeps switching between Cory and Kisu

There's more but my brain farted so i can't go past the groups i stan
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've changed mine in a few, RM is my second bias my first bias was Jimin

My first bias in BAP was also Daehyun now it's Yongguk even tho i love Daehyun verry muchooo

SF9 i still have no idea who my bias is but it was Zuho and i think it's Taeyang now... or Inseong... or Hwiyoung IDKKKK

My Vixx bias is now Ken even tho it was Leo @Vikki - i love Kens voice way too much

My 24K bias keeps switching between Cory and Kisu

There's more but my brain farted so i can't go past the groups i stan
Youre right, Kens voice is the best in Vixx
But I still feel betrayed :chickill:

Inseong is clearly the best SF9 member though
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Youre right, Kens voice is the best in Vixx
But I still feel betrayed :chickill:

Inseong is clearly the best SF9 member though
I'm betraying you like Youngjae did :chickill:

Idk, Taeyang is such a good dancer, Inseong is cute af and has a really good voice while... Hwiyoung killed me with "jilleoso"...
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm betraying you like Youngjae did :chickill:

Idk, Taeyang is such a good dancer, Inseong is cute af and has a really good voice while... Hwiyoung killed me with "jilleoso"...
Well then
Just wait, Ill betray you like Jongup
And that was a lot more violent :chickill:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well then
Just wait, Ill betray you like Jongup
And that was a lot more violent :chickill:
Alright then
i'll betray you like Kisu
and that was much more funny :chickill:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Alright then
i'll betray you like Kisu
and that was much more funny :chickill:
Ill betray you like that girl from the 1NB music video
And that was scary :chickill:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ill betray you like that girl from the 1NB music video
And that was scary :chickill:
And i will then betray you like that girl from the "Boyfriend - Witch" video
And those were Werewolves :chickill:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,391
Reactions Received
151,403
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And i will then betray you like that girl from the "Boyfriend - Witch" video
And those were Werewolves :chickill:
Then Ill betray you like....someone.
Im out of ideas :hmm:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Then Ill betray you like....someone.
Im out of ideas :hmm:
Betray me like Lucente betrayed themselves in their own video :chickill: That's i think the last betrayal i know of lol
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
When I started stanning BTS my bias used to be Jungkook, but then Taehyung came in and bias wrecked the hell out of me.

:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread