Have you ever dreamt of your bias? (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I married him :lovelycooky:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
....Maybe...

But it wasn't a weird dream (thankfully).

I had a dream about Jun and I think it was about me going to some sort of dance and I needed a date, but whenever I would try to ask Jun to it he would get distracted and walk off... Basically what he would probably do in reality if I ever asked him out lol.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
....Maybe...

But it wasn't a weird dream (thankfully).

I had a dream about Jun and I think it was about me going to some sort of dance and I needed a date, but whenever I would try to ask Jun to it he would get distracted and walk off... Basically what he would probably do in reality if I ever asked him out lol.
Amazing, he's in-character even as a dream entity :llama_laugh:
My dreams are usually very abstract or even surreal
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
never about kyeom but i once dreamt mingyu carried me through a grain field bridal style while i rambled on about how much i like his leg hair,, i dont?? understand?? :jisoosmh:
ghhhhdfgjs :llama_laugh:

Does the removal of his leg-jungle make you sad:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
ghhhhdfgjs :llama_laugh:

Does the removal of his leg-jungle make you sad:
i have literally never thought about mingyu's leg hair?? but if this was wonwoo we were talking about it would make so much sense like,,
31442

thats a forest. u could build a little cottage there and live your best hobbit life aww :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i have literally never thought about mingyu's leg hair?? but if this was wonwoo we were talking about it would make so much sense like,,
31442

thats a forest. u could build a little cottage there and live your best hobbit life aww :pandaamazed:
LMAO
Even his toes are hairy:


 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yup, dreamed about my bias many times.
How blessed am I even.

:sippinthetea:
 
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes. :joysip:

I've dreamt of several of my biases, actually! —and for that, I am thankful. :sanapray:

I've dreamt of Baekhyun, my ult bias; Sehun, my EXO bias after Baekhyun; Taeyong, my NCT bias; and Taemin, my SHINee bias. :dab:
 
  • Love
Reactions: baekk

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No, but i had one time dream with T.O.P. And it was cheesiest shit ever, like i remember that i was in school trip during it and close to us T.O.P randomly was shooting some romantic kdrama, the actress didn't show up and i randomly got the role of actress in one of the scenes. And like i don't even like romantic stuff that much only kdramas i have watched are either action based or some weird dramas. I was so embrassed when i woke up :nekoshy:

Well there is one time when i had dream of my jrock bias of the time, Gackt. He was trying to teach me to sing, which didn't work at all cause i can't sing so he was just roasting me the whole time... which is pretty much what would happen in that scenario so at least it was accurate :susPepe:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JiaJiasNugget

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes. :joysip:

I've dreamt of several of my biases, actually! —and for that, I am thankful. :sanapray:

I've dreamt of Baekhyun, my ult bias; Sehun, my EXO bias after Baekhyun; Taeyong, my NCT bias; and Taemin, my SHINee bias. :dab:
Lucky & I just noticed we have the same biases in exo
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vampire

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread