- Joined
- 22 April 2019
- Messages
- 1,557
- Reactions Received
- 4,625
- Location
- Small Magellanic Cloud
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
Amazing, he's in-character even as a dream entity....Maybe...
But it wasn't a weird dream (thankfully).
I had a dream about Jun and I think it was about me going to some sort of dance and I needed a date, but whenever I would try to ask Jun to it he would get distracted and walk off... Basically what he would probably do in reality if I ever asked him out lol.
ghhhhdfgjsnever about kyeom but i once dreamt mingyu carried me through a grain field bridal style while i rambled on about how much i like his leg hair,, i dont?? understand??![]()
i have literally never thought about mingyu's leg hair?? but if this was wonwoo we were talking about it would make so much sense like,,ghhhhdfgjs
Does the removal of his leg-jungle make you sad:
![]()
LMAOi have literally never thought about mingyu's leg hair?? but if this was wonwoo we were talking about it would make so much sense like,,
![]()
thats a forest. u could build a little cottage there and live your best hobbit life aww![]()
hes a skinny boy, he needs the extra hair to stay warmLMAO
Even his toes are hairy:
![]()
![]()
Lucky & I just noticed we have the same biases in exoYes.
I've dreamt of several of my biases, actually! —and for that, I am thankful.
I've dreamt of Baekhyun, my ult bias; Sehun, my EXO bias after Baekhyun; Taeyong, my NCT bias; and Taemin, my SHINee bias.![]()