- Joined
- 10 March 2020
- Messages
- 685
- Reactions Received
- 1,404
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Love some pretty nice shit lolhotteok
that shit is pretty nice every once in a while
![]()
![]()
![]()
I looked up those foods and i would definitely eat Hotteok and Tteokbokki hands down it looked so good!Bulgogi, Hotteok, Tteokbokki, Samgyeopsal, etc. Most Korean food, we eat a lot of asian cuisine in general.
I really really really reccomment tteokbokki!! It doesn't have to be spicy, I've had it in soup/stewI looked up those foods and i would definitely eat Hotteok and Tteokbokki hands down it looked so good!
if you recommend it, it must be good so i'll try it!!I really really really reccomment tteokbokki!! It doesn't have to be spicy, I've had it in soup/stew
NiceSome faux Korean food that they sell in the supermarket prolly..
Mmm sounds deliciouskorean bbq >>>>>>>
their fried chicken is amazing too, and I think I've had some of their snacks and side dishes
we were supposed to have a band trip to seoul in 2021, but alas, covid happened