Usually my friendships die out because I'm bad at keeping in touch with people and texting them
I did have a friend in high school that I stopped being friends with because she was talking bad about me behind my back though. Then when I told someone else in our group that I wasn't comfortable around her in confidence, that friend spilled what I told her and most people sided with the first girl
I guess that's just high school for you. Have you ever had any experiences like this?
I did have a friend in high school that I stopped being friends with because she was talking bad about me behind my back though. Then when I told someone else in our group that I wasn't comfortable around her in confidence, that friend spilled what I told her and most people sided with the first girl
I guess that's just high school for you. Have you ever had any experiences like this?