Have you ever found a shiny pokemon? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm bored and curious. :pandarolleyes:

The first shiny I ever caught was a Diglett. It just appeared randomly and I thought it was pretty cool. Too bad I couldn't keep it because I found it on a game emulator, that I had on my laptop, and it didn't save my game. :pandanoreaction:

However, I did manage to capture a shiny Starly and Eevee through the chaining method. :pandahappy:


What about you? Have you ever found one?
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I got a shiny aerodactyl recently. Though, it wasn't an official game and I also got it through an emulator :nekosweat:
Getting them through an emulator sucks because you can’t keep them. :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have 3 shiny Rattatas, a diglett, Geodude, shuckle, and Buneary
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
okay so.
in my soul silver game i came across a golden onix in a cave, but just as i was i about to throw my pokeball (i lowered the hp to red)
MY OLDSCHOOL DS FUCKING FROZE
AND NOT ONLY THAT I DIDNT SAVE AFTER MY LAST GYM



annnnnd that was the one and only time i saw a shiny pokemon, and i have all the games up till sun and moon.
(my brother has moon)
Oof. I’d be so mad about that. Hopefully you can find another one someday. :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread