- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I'm bored and curious. 
The first shiny I ever caught was a Diglett. It just appeared randomly and I thought it was pretty cool. Too bad I couldn't keep it because I found it on a game emulator, that I had on my laptop, and it didn't save my game.
However, I did manage to capture a shiny Starly and Eevee through the chaining method.
What about you? Have you ever found one?
The first shiny I ever caught was a Diglett. It just appeared randomly and I thought it was pretty cool. Too bad I couldn't keep it because I found it on a game emulator, that I had on my laptop, and it didn't save my game.
However, I did manage to capture a shiny Starly and Eevee through the chaining method.
What about you? Have you ever found one?