Have You Ever Gotten Intro Trouble With Cops? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Well, have you? :welp:



Ngl, I got out of a speeding ticket recently.
I also got caught fucking in a car by a cop. That's fun. No it's not, I almost cried.


 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Possibly a few times, nothing serious. Generally stop and searches... Running from the police drunk and such as a teenager...vandalism...
Although the police were mainly called to my house to pick us up when my mother has a episode..
There was one time we got swatted due to a family friend staying with us he was on tag, someone reported him for intimidating a officer, so they came with full riot gear and guns, for a dude in a bathrobe and sleepers that had been in our house all day...was quite traumatic for my sister she had an asthma attack she was probably under 10 at that point.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
not so far
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ineul_Ze

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sort of... :nekosweat: One time was because I was stupid as a kid and prank called so they came to my house (my mom was furious as she should have been) and then a few years ago for something else but it wasn't for anything illegal it was more of a misunderstanding.

I'm such a rebel :pikadab:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Kind of. But it was more like a racist security guard got on my case after this couple disrespected my mother here and I lost it.
(basically they said we were 'inbred' to our faces)
So 'she' decided to arrest me literally based on nothing at the time and then she said it was because of how I dressed and complexion.

Quite frankly I don't like shopping where I live years after and to this day because of it.
the cops were called to talk to me about it and yeah I explained myself and that was that.

This was like in 2006/07 ish I believe.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
This bi*** called the cops on me and accused me of stealing her ipad... The cops came at my house @ 4 AM... I was worried they wouldn't be intelligent to realize that my own Samsung tablet was an ipad, but they were, so it wasn't a big deal...
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread