- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Please someone say yes
I just got my official summons for some time next month.
Shockingly, the date bypassed my vacation, my concerts, and my appointments
so lucky me I don't have to cancel anything!
I've actually been considered for jury duty three times now but this time I have an official notice to attend. My coworker told me it's possible to still get cancelled, but for those who have attended jury duty, what was the experience like?
Shockingly, the date bypassed my vacation, my concerts, and my appointments
I've actually been considered for jury duty three times now but this time I have an official notice to attend. My coworker told me it's possible to still get cancelled, but for those who have attended jury duty, what was the experience like?