- Joined
- 22 April 2019
- Messages
- 1,557
- Reactions Received
- 4,625
- Location
- Small Magellanic Cloud
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
And if yes, please share your best one(s)
Wow, wait wait, hold up!!I don't remember if I have here, but I did make one about Dokyeom's thighs back on AKP once but we don't talk about that![]()
Yall are fated to meet each other!Wow, wait wait, hold up!!
Ok, now I'm really extremely curious about this
Also, I made... a few... threads dedicated to DK's glorious thighs too...but on OH![]()
I mean I can try and find the thread but like,,, idk man its from like a year ago or maybe even longerWow, wait wait, hold up!!
Ok, now I'm really extremely curious about this
Also, I made... a few... threads dedicated to DK's glorious thighs too...but on OH![]()
www.kpopsource.com
Yesss! Success!I've never made one and yours is the first i posted in.![]()
I believe in you! If you do decide to make it, don't forget to tag me, and shall post in it!Nope. Always wanted to but I can't think of a topic that is 18+ that won't make me feel a little trashy which is weird because I don't feel like anyone else who posts 18+ threads are trashy but that's how i'd judge myself if I made one >.>
I mean I can try and find the thread but like,,, idk man its from like a year ago or maybe even longer![]()
A classic TBVH!This is the only one I did on here
![]()
[18+] Give Kpop MV's porn video names - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
Pretty much what the titles says, if you are under 18 please leave this thread, i don't take any credit for destroying your purity :zoomeyes: @RainbowDevil @Lilac @maruif @CrunchyLegend @bulletproofwww.kpopsource.com
www.kpopsource.com
www.kpopsource.com
But i just dk what to post or reply to your 18+ threadYou bet I have!
I want to see statistics... I am probably the one on this site with the most 18+ threads... At least I think so!
Honestly... Me neither! Unless it is the one where I ask a question! But most of my 18+ ones these days I don't ask questions!But i just dk what to post or reply to your 18+ thread![]()