18+ Have you ever made a 18+ thread? (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I've never made one and yours is the first i posted in. :sakUwu:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Nope. Always wanted to but I can't think of a topic that is 18+ that won't make me feel a little trashy which is weird because I don't feel like anyone else who posts 18+ threads are trashy but that's how i'd judge myself if I made one >.>
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't remember if I have here, but I did make one about Dokyeom's thighs back on AKP once but we don't talk about that :pepecross:
Wow, wait wait, hold up!!

Ok, now I'm really extremely curious about this :sanapray:

Also, I made... a few... threads dedicated to DK's glorious thighs too... but on OH
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Wow, wait wait, hold up!!

Ok, now I'm really extremely curious about this :sanapray:

Also, I made... a few... threads dedicated to DK's glorious thighs too... but on OH
Yall are fated to meet each other! :jisoosmh:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Wow, wait wait, hold up!!

Ok, now I'm really extremely curious about this :sanapray:

Also, I made... a few... threads dedicated to DK's glorious thighs too... but on OH
I mean I can try and find the thread but like,,, idk man its from like a year ago or maybe even longer :welp:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I've never made one and yours is the first i posted in. :sakUwu:
Yesss! Success!

Nope. Always wanted to but I can't think of a topic that is 18+ that won't make me feel a little trashy which is weird because I don't feel like anyone else who posts 18+ threads are trashy but that's how i'd judge myself if I made one >.>
I believe in you! If you do decide to make it, don't forget to tag me, and shall post in it! :sanapray:
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Ok @GloriousHavoc its apparently only from like November but uh yea here, I didn't say much its mostly pictures lol. I had another thread where I talked about thighs but made a whole entire thread specifically for Seokmin lmao.

I had originally said a lot more dirty and not very age appropriate of me stuff in this thread but I edited it out basically right when I posted it lol Confession #4.5 | allkpop Forums
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: GloriousHavoc

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
You bet I have!

I want to see statistics... I am probably the one on this site with the most 18+ threads... At least I think so!
But i just dk what to post or reply to your 18+ thread :nayeonisdone:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
But i just dk what to post or reply to your 18+ thread :nayeonisdone:
Honestly... Me neither! Unless it is the one where I ask a question! But most of my 18+ ones these days I don't ask questions!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread