Have you ever seen/encountered a ghost? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I had a dream my deceased grandmother was invading someone's body... does that count?
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
sure :o did she talk to you ?
The dream was more brief and only [from what I recall] had the process of invading the host body.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
i never saw anything like that and thankfully never had sleep paralysis either. hoping it doesn't change anytime soon because i get easily scared :jisoosmh:
oh you're lucky :yolk:


The dream was more brief and only [from what I recall] had the process of invading the host body.
ah maybe she was visiting you to let you know she will always be there <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ve experienced some weird things but those could just be random. I’ve never actually seen anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: milk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread