18+ Have you ever sent/received nudes? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever sent or received nudes?

  • Received, by creepy strangers

  • Received, by my bf/gf

  • Sent AND received!

  • Sent to my bf/gf

  • I am the creepy stranger who sends nudes to random folks

  • I only take nudes for my own viewing, can't trust anyone else 100%

  • No, never took them cause I don't want them to 'leak' in the future

  • Nudes are amoral and should be banned


Results are only viewable after voting.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yep & yep to partners but not like 100% nude (only for myself lol) , lingerie and such.. But then I've sent things that wouldn't actually bother me if they leaked.
Basically don't send what you most likely will regret and pick people you share with wisely tbh or have a blackmail plan in place lol

Although I still don't understand why people randomly send you nudes, like I received so much nudes randomly from people I've never talked to especially online.. Like I don't know you, I didn't ask for your nudes and I'm not going to give you mine.
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Haven't sent them and haven't gotten either. Don't really want them leaking and I'd feel bit weird sending that stuff. Somehow there been plp who offered to sent me, well not nudes but dick picks but I'm kinda glad they were decent to offer and not just outright sent so I could refuse :lisalaugh:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't send, but I received. Luckily not from strangers, idk why ppl would think I want to see a random dick :wimwim:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg people on snap are horrible :yolk:
I used to add everybody for a better snap score :jisoosmh: but after numerous random dick picks and 20+ year olds hitting on me I quickly stopped. I'll never ever ever send nudes though, I don't ever take pics of myself for my own eyes either, it's really awkward for me and I judge my body harshly. I'd never trust my future so that much, I can't imagine having that leaked, my life would honestly be ruined
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
omg people on snap are horrible :yolk:
I used to add everybody for a better snap score :jisoosmh: but after numerous random dick picks and 20+ year olds hitting on me I quickly stopped. I'll never ever ever send nudes though, I don't ever take pics of myself for my own eyes either, it's really awkward for me and I judge my body harshly. I'd never trust my future so that much, I can't imagine having that leaked, my life would honestly be ruined
damn, I know you like older guys but ew, why would they send random dick pics :nayeonisdone: No, Spartacus, we don't want them
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn, I know you like older guys but ew, why would they send random dick pics :nayeonisdone: No, Spartacus, we don't want them
exactly. class of 2023 is wilding but not me :yolk: I am a studious person, not one of those freshman *beep* :welp:
and then the stoners guys just stfu I don't want your 10 dollars edibles :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
exactly. class of 2023 is wilding but not me :yolk: I am a studious person, not one of those freshman *beep* :welp:
and then the stoners guys just stfu I don't want your 10 dollars edibles :yolk:
jeez don't trust ppl on snap...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Haven't sent them and haven't gotten either. Don't really want them leaking and I'd feel bit weird sending that stuff. Somehow there been plp who offered to sent me, well not nudes but dick picks but I'm kinda glad they were decent to offer and not just outright sent so I could refuse :lisalaugh:
Ah yes what a fantastically polite offer that must have been and how it must have gotten there :lisalaugh:

damn, I know you like older guys but ew, why would they send random dick pics :nayeonisdone: No, Spartacus, we don't want them
Hopefully the older guys don't like her back tho else it would be a problem :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread