COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

18+ Have you ever sent/received nudes? (1 Viewer)

Have you ever sent or received nudes?

• Received, by creepy strangers

• Received, by my bf/gf

• Sent AND received!

• Sent to my bf/gf

• I am the creepy stranger who sends nudes to random folks

• I only take nudes for my own viewing, can't trust anyone else 100%

• No, never took them cause I don't want them to 'leak' in the future

• Nudes are amoral and should be banned

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mew

~Angel of Death~
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Shawol
Yep & yep to partners but not like 100% nude (only for myself lol) , lingerie and such.. But then I've sent things that wouldn't actually bother me if they leaked.
Basically don't send what you most likely will regret and pick people you share with wisely tbh or have a blackmail plan in place lol

Although I still don't understand why people randomly send you nudes, like I received so much nudes randomly from people I've never talked to especially online.. Like I don't know you, I didn't ask for your nudes and I'm not going to give you mine.

Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Haven't sent them and haven't gotten either. Don't really want them leaking and I'd feel bit weird sending that stuff. Somehow there been plp who offered to sent me, well not nudes but dick picks but I'm kinda glad they were decent to offer and not just outright sent so I could refuse :lisalaugh:

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I didn't send, but I received. Luckily not from strangers, idk why ppl would think I want to see a random dick :wimwim:

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg people on snap are horrible :yolk:
I used to add everybody for a better snap score :jisoosmh: but after numerous random dick picks and 20+ year olds hitting on me I quickly stopped. I'll never ever ever send nudes though, I don't ever take pics of myself for my own eyes either, it's really awkward for me and I judge my body harshly. I'd never trust my future so that much, I can't imagine having that leaked, my life would honestly be ruined

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
omg people on snap are horrible :yolk:
I used to add everybody for a better snap score :jisoosmh: but after numerous random dick picks and 20+ year olds hitting on me I quickly stopped. I'll never ever ever send nudes though, I don't ever take pics of myself for my own eyes either, it's really awkward for me and I judge my body harshly. I'd never trust my future so that much, I can't imagine having that leaked, my life would honestly be ruined
damn, I know you like older guys but ew, why would they send random dick pics :nayeonisdone: No, Spartacus, we don't want them

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn, I know you like older guys but ew, why would they send random dick pics :nayeonisdone: No, Spartacus, we don't want them
exactly. class of 2023 is wilding but not me :yolk: I am a studious person, not one of those freshman *beep* :welp:
and then the stoners guys just stfu I don't want your 10 dollars edibles :yolk:

bulletproof

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
exactly. class of 2023 is wilding but not me :yolk: I am a studious person, not one of those freshman *beep* :welp:
and then the stoners guys just stfu I don't want your 10 dollars edibles :yolk:
jeez don't trust ppl on snap...

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
I have sent but not to a bf or gf, sent and received with bff. I also sent sum to a friend for her bday present, I still had panties on but everything else was gone, she said it was her best bday ever :maheart:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'd rather not say :lisalaugh:
Well if it isn't obvious already lol. Not to strangers tho.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Haven't sent them and haven't gotten either. Don't really want them leaking and I'd feel bit weird sending that stuff. Somehow there been plp who offered to sent me, well not nudes but dick picks but I'm kinda glad they were decent to offer and not just outright sent so I could refuse :lisalaugh:
Ah yes what a fantastically polite offer that must have been and how it must have gotten there :lisalaugh:

Hopefully the older guys don't like her back tho else it would be a problem :wimwim:

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
:no:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread