- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
good. cause I mean it all🙈🙈 I am blushing now
good. cause I mean it all🙈🙈 I am blushing now
Cutiegood. cause I mean it all
Does that mean you want to receive one from me@ikonicraja
But what if she actually doesI was kidding![]()
She won’tBut what if she actually does![]()
Does that mean you want to receive one from me@ikonicraja
I didn't know that was what you were intototally ....
you want me to say only Daddy Nudes are allowed
Is that a good or bad thingShe won’t![]()
don't come with germanWirklich?![]()
I guess it depends on the daddyI didn't know that was what you were into
Is that a good or bad thing![]()
I am like Switzerland, neutralIs that a good or bad thing![]()
Well if daddy got it first, I'm sure he'd return the favorI guess it depends on the daddy![]()
That's no funI am like Switzerland, neutral![]()
I like talking to you in Germanbecause german![]()
daddy would need to show some kind of appreciation firtst thoWell if daddy got it first, I'm sure he'd return the favor![]()
I knowI like talking to you in German![]()