Did they recommend this groups song or were they friends with them?
I stanned UNB bc of U-kiss but never ended up stanning U-kiss
I heard the exo song while listening to bts songs but never stanned bts and didn't like any of their songs until after I heard exo's monster
I stanned Uni.t after watching The Unit which I watched bc it formed UNB
I stanned Block B after liking their songs when ppl covered them on The Unit
and most groups I stan I first heard their music while listening to other groups. Vixx, Seventeen, Monsta X, etc. bc I generally don't care abt promotion and just listen to music unless I like a group's music already
And ig I watched Road to Kingdom performances bc of The Boyz and got interested in To1 and impressed by them, but didn't actually check them out till later
That's about it