Have you ever worked with someone like this in school? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah but it's for other classes not PE :wimwim:
Yeah that's what mine was too-I think maybe once it was for gym but the girl like inched away from me until she was basically with her friends and I was just there....it was super uncomfortable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Yili
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Third Grade. This girl [every time I said something] would put her hand in my face and say, "Don't talk to me"... It was uber annoying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah that's what mine was too-I think maybe once it was for gym but the girl like inched away from me until she was basically with her friends and I was just there....it was super uncomfortable.
Jeez. I'm sorry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Jeez. I'm sorry.
It's all good thankfully I'm no longer in high school so I don't have to deal with this stuff anymore-for the most part.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Third Grade. This girl [every time I said something] would put her hand in my face and say, "Don't talk to me"... It was uber annoying.
Something like this did happen to me, but it was more like they'd call my name, I'd answer then they said "Shut up"
 
  • Wow
Reactions: raymondchouku

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
That was a big majority of the girls who I graduated with at my High School tbh :nekosweat: I always felt super uncomfortable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread