- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
Yeah that's what mine was too-I think maybe once it was for gym but the girl like inched away from me until she was basically with her friends and I was just there....it was super uncomfortable.Yeah but it's for other classes not PE![]()
Jeez. I'm sorry.Yeah that's what mine was too-I think maybe once it was for gym but the girl like inched away from me until she was basically with her friends and I was just there....it was super uncomfortable.
It's all good thankfully I'm no longer in high school so I don't have to deal with this stuff anymore-for the most part.Jeez. I'm sorry.
Something like this did happen to me, but it was more like they'd call my name, I'd answer then they said "Shut up"Third Grade. This girl [every time I said something] would put her hand in my face and say, "Don't talk to me"... It was uber annoying.