18+ Have You Ever? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I guess I'm an open book these days.
As long as you're open... What would you say would be the closest celebrity or video game character that looks the most like you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I’m asexual so this would be the ideal kind of attraction for me. I want to tell them how beautiful they are, I want to hold hands, but sex doesn’t interest me whatsoever. I’m definitely more into the romantic aspect of a relationship.
+ 1. S** doesn’t attract me either
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,743
Reactions Received
93,528
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
190,092
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I hayr syllables so haikus were never my thing. I prefer freeform with rhymes... like freestyle hip hop, but without the violence and overt sexualisms. lol
its probably the math/structure thing i got to count :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread