Have you guys ever seen a crime in progress? :o (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seen one really but one time I was just walking home and I saw two men run by me, strapped with guns (I assume because of the shape) and their vests read "Parole Officer".
I think I may have spotted some people chasing down someone who skipped parole :pandaomg:
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pretty sure I saw a drug deal in process :wimwim:
i think the closest i got to that was people smoking weed in a del taco parking lot before it was legal

where was the process processing :pepelook:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i think the closest i got to that was people smoking weed in a del taco parking lot before it was legal

where was the process processing :pepelook:
In a back alley :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've seen a couple of police car chases. One car chase happened in my estate/area when a couple of fools stole Quad bikes from somewhere and were driving around the area recklessly at about 1am. Police helicopters came out too lol.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've seen a couple of police car chases. One car chase happened in my estate/area when a couple of fools stole Quad bikes from somewhere and were driving around the area recklessly at about 1am. Police helicopters came out too lol.
helicopters holy crappeu :bigcatclap::bigcatclap:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Pretty sure that guy that followed me from the pharmacy thought I was his drug dealer :D. so I was about to witness the mysterious ways of the underground. Can´t blame the poor fella since I do look like a proper junkie, but on the serious note, I have seen my friend stealing earring in H and M, I have also seen a lady stealing some make up in the drugstore :D. masterpiece.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
for new years my across-the-street-neighbors were shooting fireworks in the middle of the road, almost hit some cars
the neighbor right next to them got busted for dealing drugs and growing weed
another neighbor was threatening some kids and the police had to intervene, not sure what exactly happened but i hope it wasnt too serious ..
oh and just a few weeks ago a drunk driver almost hit our house in the middle of the night

its always a fun time in my street :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for new years my across-the-street-neighbors were shooting fireworks in the middle of the road, almost hit some cars
the neighbor right next to them got busted for dealing drugs and growing weed
another neighbor was threatening some kids and the police had to intervene, not sure what exactly happened but i hope it wasnt too serious ..
oh and just a few weeks ago a drunk driver almost hit our house in the middle of the night

its always a fun time in my street :nayeonisdone:
gosh your street is wild :nekosweat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
for new years my across-the-street-neighbors were shooting fireworks in the middle of the road, almost hit some cars
I can't stand fireworks, they are such a nuisance. Some people around my area set them of in the early hours of the morning.

The poor pets/animals around are needlessly scared. My own dog doesn't like fireworks at all.
:reallysadcat:
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I can't stand fireworks, they are such a nuisance. Some people around my area set them of in the early hours of the morning.

The poor pets/animals around are needlessly scared. My own dog doesn't like fireworks at all.
:reallysadcat:
yea i have an outdoor bunny and theyre extremely sensitive to loud noises so we have to keep him inside all day in case they start early or something. it sucks because he hates being inside, he'll keep scratching the door and begging to be let out and i feel so bad for him :reallysadcat:
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I once saw three guys apparently trying to break a store's door at the side of the road.
I also saw someone, a boy, running with a wallet while another guy was running behind him and asking people to grab him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jeez I’m so sheltered lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread