COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Have you guys ever seen a crime in progress? :o (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I haven't seen one really but one time I was just walking home and I saw two men run by me, strapped with guns (I assume because of the shape) and their vests read "Parole Officer".
I think I may have spotted some people chasing down someone who skipped parole :pandaomg:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Pretty sure I saw a drug deal in process :wimwim:
i think the closest i got to that was people smoking weed in a del taco parking lot before it was legal

where was the process processing :pepelook:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've seen a couple of police car chases. One car chase happened in my estate/area when a couple of fools stole Quad bikes from somewhere and were driving around the area recklessly at about 1am. Police helicopters came out too lol.

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I've seen a couple of police car chases. One car chase happened in my estate/area when a couple of fools stole Quad bikes from somewhere and were driving around the area recklessly at about 1am. Police helicopters came out too lol.
helicopters holy crappeu :bigcatclap::bigcatclap:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Pretty sure that guy that followed me from the pharmacy thought I was his drug dealer :D. so I was about to witness the mysterious ways of the underground. Can´t blame the poor fella since I do look like a proper junkie, but on the serious note, I have seen my friend stealing earring in H and M, I have also seen a lady stealing some make up in the drugstore :D. masterpiece.

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
for new years my across-the-street-neighbors were shooting fireworks in the middle of the road, almost hit some cars
the neighbor right next to them got busted for dealing drugs and growing weed
another neighbor was threatening some kids and the police had to intervene, not sure what exactly happened but i hope it wasnt too serious ..
oh and just a few weeks ago a drunk driver almost hit our house in the middle of the night

its always a fun time in my street :nayeonisdone:

Yili

Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
for new years my across-the-street-neighbors were shooting fireworks in the middle of the road, almost hit some cars
the neighbor right next to them got busted for dealing drugs and growing weed
another neighbor was threatening some kids and the police had to intervene, not sure what exactly happened but i hope it wasnt too serious ..
oh and just a few weeks ago a drunk driver almost hit our house in the middle of the night

its always a fun time in my street :nayeonisdone:
gosh your street is wild :nekosweat:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I can't stand fireworks, they are such a nuisance. Some people around my area set them of in the early hours of the morning.

The poor pets/animals around are needlessly scared. My own dog doesn't like fireworks at all.
:reallysadcat:

Soogi

radical kyeominist
Reactions Received
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
KYEOM CULT
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
I can't stand fireworks, they are such a nuisance. Some people around my area set them of in the early hours of the morning.

The poor pets/animals around are needlessly scared. My own dog doesn't like fireworks at all.
:reallysadcat:
yea i have an outdoor bunny and theyre extremely sensitive to loud noises so we have to keep him inside all day in case they start early or something. it sucks because he hates being inside, he'll keep scratching the door and begging to be let out and i feel so bad for him :reallysadcat:

Yachii

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Hackers
I once saw three guys apparently trying to break a store's door at the side of the road.
I also saw someone, a boy, running with a wallet while another guy was running behind him and asking people to grab him.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
A robbery. A food robbery.

The guy started chasing him, and I guess the thief gave up 'cause he turned around and handed him the pizza.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jeez I’m so sheltered lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread