Appreciation He deserves everything (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
J-Hope is our precious sunshine, he really deserves the world

Just look at how precious his smile is here


I can confirm the fans went crazy for him at that concert, the fanchants were sooo loud :maheart:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
J-Hope is our precious sunshine, he really deserves the world

Just look at how precious his smile is here


I can confirm the fans went crazy for him at that concert, the fanchants were sooo loud :maheart:
I love this fancam! He looks so suprised :pepecry1::pepecry1:and his big smile :pepecry1:

I cannot possibly love him more :maheart::maheart::maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I love this fancam! He looks so suprised :pepecry1::pepecry1:and his big smile :pepecry1:

I cannot possibly love him more :maheart::maheart::maheart:
Me too :pepecry1:he seemed so so happy and I'm glad that fans supported everyone
Ngl, J-Hope bias wrecked me a lot at the concert
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Soleski

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Soleski

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I am glad that he finally get the love that he deserves.
I was horrified when the #KickJ-hopeoutofBTS was trending several times to the point that the members commented it to support him.
I can't call those idiots fans... that was horrible

And let's not forget that J-Hope almost left BTS, but came back because of the other members. He got the rapper position because Taehyung wanted to be a vocalist... this baby is so precious
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I can't call those idiots fans... that was horrible

And let's not forget that J-Hope almost left BTS, but came back because of the other members. He got the rapper position because Taehyung wanted to be a vocalist... this baby is so precious
He really learned rap right from the beginning even though he was preparing to be a vocalist and gave up his position so Tae could sing. His hard work really payed off because he's an amazing rapper now. :maheart:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
He deserves so much, he's so hard working and even though people have been hateful towards him he always puts so much effort into making others smile and laugh.

:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread