- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
When you are not in public what is your music/audio listening apparatus? Do you use speakers or headphones? If the latter what kind?
I used to use the Skull Candy Cassette, which honestly I only bought because I couldn't afford the Crusher.. But I did buy the Crusher a couple months ago and I am satisfied with them. I have not used earbuds in a year or two. Honestly, I am used to over the ear that inner ear would prolly sound weird to me now. lol..
I used to use the Skull Candy Cassette, which honestly I only bought because I couldn't afford the Crusher.. But I did buy the Crusher a couple months ago and I am satisfied with them. I have not used earbuds in a year or two. Honestly, I am used to over the ear that inner ear would prolly sound weird to me now. lol..