- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
To spot a thief in the night.
I have a bright and dark way of thinking
Chasing ghosts in my nightmares
The most vibrant of desires
To aim higher is the plan
But the crown is heavy
My levy knows no limitations
Fragmentation of my medicine
That makes me ill of will
And fight my thoughts on rewind
I try to be kind
But these voices make my view of society painted and forever tainted
I cannot breath
Or receive much of a notion
So I hereby take potions
To become one with the ocean
My suicide set in motion
My suicide is redemption
Did I fail to mention
The cleansing of the soul
Comes from old
And the soil to harness toil
In hindsight my world is bright
When I don't have to fight the dark
Which sets me apart
@vogue @Bookworm
@Lady_Grey @Saythename17 @Chahee
@Jakey_Yoda @kodoku @DrowningFishy @Somi
Haven't written a poem in a while.
Only thing I felt really good at still
After all these years.
Thanks for having me.
I have a bright and dark way of thinking
Chasing ghosts in my nightmares
The most vibrant of desires
To aim higher is the plan
But the crown is heavy
My levy knows no limitations
Fragmentation of my medicine
That makes me ill of will
And fight my thoughts on rewind
I try to be kind
But these voices make my view of society painted and forever tainted
I cannot breath
Or receive much of a notion
So I hereby take potions
To become one with the ocean
My suicide set in motion
My suicide is redemption
Did I fail to mention
The cleansing of the soul
Comes from old
And the soil to harness toil
In hindsight my world is bright
When I don't have to fight the dark
Which sets me apart
@vogue @Bookworm
@Lady_Grey @Saythename17 @Chahee
@Jakey_Yoda @kodoku @DrowningFishy @Somi
Haven't written a poem in a while.
Only thing I felt really good at still
After all these years.
Thanks for having me.