Intro Hello~ (again) (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
46728

I know I was absent for quite some time without explanation but life was *pretty* rough so I thought I’d take a break from all media platforms. But, now I’m feeling a little better about myself and I’m ready to make a comeback (and plus i missed the forum~) so hello again!
:taesquish:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I don't believe I've met you so, hello!!!!!

Is Noir just a username or do you stan Noir?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and noir
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't believe I've met you so, hello!!!!!

Is Noir just a username or do you stan Noir?
“NOIR” was more based on my favorite song from Sunmi, but I do enjoy their song Airplane Mode!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and MinSquishy
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
“NOIR” was more based on my favorite song from Sunmi, but I do enjoy their song Airplane Mode!
Great choices!!!! Sunmi is amazing and so is Airplane mode!
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome back :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: noir

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome back :dubuwave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread