Intro Hello everyone, newbie here! (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I'm a huge stan of TWICE, BLACKPINK and Red Velvet:

My biases of each group are:

TWICE: Nayeon
BLACKPINK: Rosé
Red Velvet: Joy

I'm also currently getting into Somi of IOI, Girls' Generation, 2NE1.

My favorite title tracks from my three girl groups currently are: Fancy/Breakthrough (TWICE), Bad Boy/Ice Cream Cake (Red Velvet), Kill This Love/As If It's Your Last (BLACKPINK)
My favorite b-sides recently are: Forever Young and Sunny Side Up. When it comes to stanning in Kpop I'm very chill, I don't get too heated. I respect everyone's opinions on my favorite girl groups and other artists. I'm not a huge boy group fan, I like some songs by EXO (Power, Monster) but I prefer female solo and girl groups. My favorite solo Idol is BoA.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
do you know any set makers? I'd love a Nayeon avi and a Rose a set
I don’t really know any set makers, but if you want a good sig or dp, you can look on tumblr. They have a lot of nice gifs and photos. That’s where I usually get mine from. ^^
 
Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
395
Reactions Received
2,098
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
My favorite TV shows are:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Charmed
Xena Warrior Princess
Hercules the Legendary Journeys
Queer as Folk
The Golden Girls
Desparate Housewives
Pretty Little Liars
Scream: TV series
Law and Order SVU

I also love video games and I have a PS4. Games I've collected are: all four seasons of Telltale's The Walking Dead, Life is Strange Season 1, Life is Strange: Before The Storm, Life is Strange Season 2, Until Dawn, Grand Theft Auto 5, Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread