- Joined
- 10 May 2023
- Messages
- 52
- Reactions Received
- 60
- Location
- Portugal
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 295
- Fandom
- bts & nct
- Pronouns
- she/her
hi alo, thank you!! <3hii bea! i'm alo, hope you have fun here!
hi alo, thank you!! <3hii bea! i'm alo, hope you have fun here!
Sometimes I do too because I'd like to be able to focus on a couple groups but I think I'd eventually be pulled back one way or another yk? lol Ig choosing a few ults though helps shift focus better xpexactly, my perception of stanning has definitely also changed. i think even now i struggle to choose between saying if i stan a group or just really like them lol, bc those are different in my mind. like i definitely love nct & bts, they're my all-time favs, but i also really really like exo who i've been listening to for years - and yet they're not even really near to being on the same level
it's cool you managed to get such a big stan list now tho!! i used to love the idea of stanning a bunch of groups but over time i realised i preferred just having a small set of them lol
i can imagine lol, you wanna treat them all the same!!Sometimes I do too because I'd like to be able to focus on a couple groups but I think I'd eventually be pulled back one way or another yk? lol Ig choosing a few ults though helps shift focus better xp
Still, whether you stan many or few, it's good to do what works for you, yk? We love that.
hi!! thank you <3Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!!
I just got into 127!YOU HAVE TASTE!!! :taeilsob:
mine is 127 but i have a lot of love for dream
Welcome to Kpopsource!! hope you like it herehi everyone!!! my handle is deardream but you can call me bea if you would like lol
i recently went on a hunt for kpop forums bc i have no one to talk about mark lee with irl
i hope i can interact with a lot of you and have fun here <3
tysm!! indeed he isWelcome to KS! Marks amazing![]()
tysm!! <3Welcome to Kpopsource!! hope you like it here
thank you <3welcome to the forum.
mark is also one of my nct biases![]()
nctzen!!hi everyone!!! my handle is deardream but you can call me bea if you would like lol
i recently went on a hunt for kpop forums bc i have no one to talk about mark lee with irl
i hope i can interact with a lot of you and have fun here <3
Jaehyun - he's a hottie!nice!!! who are you looking at bias-wise![]()
yes!!!nctzen!!
hi im juhi ntmy <33
![]()
niceee, he's super talented and funny as well!!Jaehyun - he's a hottie!
or actually hxney is probably better hahayes!!!
hi juhi nice to meet you too!! <3