- Joined
- 20 May 2019
- Messages
- 10
- Reactions Received
- 43
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Reveluv
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
hello ! my name is Crystal, I came from Onehallyu. With me lurking here because I'm too chicken shit and timid.
My favorites are listed in my signature, like the ones I stan the most.
I am a fun girl to get along with I swear, I love the color pink, so any aesthetic of pink I love!
I am a cat person, but small dogs are cute af also!
outside of kpop, my favorite number idol is Aaliyah.
I love watching supernatural shows and movies.
Reality show trash!
Wrestling fanatic also.
I hope that covered my info.
TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME PLEASE?!?! Dx

My favorites are listed in my signature, like the ones I stan the most.
I am a fun girl to get along with I swear, I love the color pink, so any aesthetic of pink I love!
I am a cat person, but small dogs are cute af also!
outside of kpop, my favorite number idol is Aaliyah.
I love watching supernatural shows and movies.
Reality show trash!
Wrestling fanatic also.
I hope that covered my info.
TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME PLEASE?!?! Dx