Photo Help a girl out, will ya? (1 Viewer)

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG I FORGOT THE LATTER ONE'S TT
WHEN WAS IT AGAIN?
I HOPE THE PURPLE IS IN CONTRAST WITH THE BG
It was for the dazed photoshoot May 18
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yesss, it's me again, the girl who can't make choices

I am searching for an official picture of Taeyong that fits on a background with:
- stars
- night sky
- purple-pinkish colors are in it as well

Preferably photoshoots and selfies (I need the teasers later)​
I could edit something for you if you'd like~
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread