Help a kpop baby out (1 Viewer)

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
So I've been getting into 2nd gen groups lately and I finally understand why people say that it was the golden era of kpop but I don't know enough!

I love Fiestar, SISTAR, SNSD, and Apink but that's where my knowledge ends. I'd love to get some 2nd gen suggestions from you guys!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
Kara is amazing





4minute too :maheart:





I'd also say stan Highlight, but you're gg stan so :welp:
Hey, I actually like some BGs! I'm learning :maheart:

I've only really heard crazy and hate from 4minute but I love those songs so I should give them more listens!

And yeah, @Tir tells me I should get into KARA
:sanapray:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Hey, I actually like some BGs! I'm learning :maheart:

I've only really heard crazy and hate from 4minute but I love those songs so I should give them more listens!

And yeah, @Tir tells me I should get into KARA
:sanapray:

THEY HAVE HYUNA QUEEN STAN GO GO GO GO YOU CANT IMPROVE ON HYUNA
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
So I've been getting into 2nd gen groups lately and I finally understand why people say that it was the golden era of kpop but I don't know enough!

I love Fiestar, SISTAR, SNSD, and Apink but that's where my knowledge ends. I'd love to get some 2nd gen suggestions from you guys!
AFTER SCHOOL!!!!!!! :queen:










T-ARA




f(x)


 
Joined
21 April 2019
Messages
1,006
Reactions Received
3,467
Location
くたばれ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Agggh I meant to get into Miss A a while ago!

And...i actually don't like 2ne1... :welp:
You should, Fei and Suzy are queens 💞💞
And 2ne1 sweeties I'm so sorry

 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
4Minute is amazing. They had a girl crush concept towards the end of their reign, you may enjoy them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Walnutt

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
You should, Fei and Suzy are queens 💞💞
And 2ne1 sweeties I'm so sorry

I like Come Back home! But nothing else really does it for me. People think it's super weird that I don't like their sound since I'm a Blink but i honestly don't hear a huge amount of similarity between them..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread