MV Help finding a song (1 Viewer)

Joined
29 December 2020
Messages
2
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hey all! So, I remember really enjoying this one song, but with life and everything I forgot about it.

It was a boy group, and if I remember correctly it was an actual band. The song was more in the rock or pop punk category, I think. The main idea or theme was about rape or abuse and staying strong. In the music video, between cutting to look at the members singing, there was a girl in a yellow dress, crying while wandering in the city at night. I remember listening to this song around 2012-2013.

Please help, I would love to listen to it again.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There aren’t many bands in kpop that old. Some that come to mind are Nell, FTIsland, CNBlue, and Ggukasten. You could maybe start looking through their stuff and see if they look familiar?
 
Joined
29 December 2020
Messages
2
Reactions Received
3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
There aren’t many bands in kpop that old. Some that come to mind are Nell, FTIsland, CNBlue, and Ggukasten. You could maybe start looking through their stuff and see if they look familiar?
I'll check out Nell and Gukasten. I'll look back through CNBlue and FTIsland, but I thought the group I'm looking for was more 'indie' than them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread