- Joined
- 19 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,049
- Reactions Received
- 4,251
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- V.I.P
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I think I have the worse hair type ever tbh and I have no idea how to do
anything nice with it because it's so hard to manage. My hair is down to my
butt, it is very thin and fine and like any tutorial I like at seems to always
have short hairstyles. I seriously need help .. idk what to do to make it thicker
or even make it just manageable enough to have a good hairstyle other than
straight for prom.
anything nice with it because it's so hard to manage. My hair is down to my
butt, it is very thin and fine and like any tutorial I like at seems to always
have short hairstyles. I seriously need help .. idk what to do to make it thicker
or even make it just manageable enough to have a good hairstyle other than
straight for prom.