- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Help! What's Pikachu Doing?
Heeeelp!..
I need to know what pikachu is doing!

I always thought Mr. Pikachu was smoothing his ears back with his hand like they do in movies with their hair when they try to show off how good looking they are.
BUT THEN!
I realized it may be this!
I'VE BEEN USING IT THIS WHOLE 24 HOURS AS THE 1ST WHEN IT MAY BE THE 2ND.
HAVE I LIED TO YOU ALL 4 TIMES?
Heeeelp!..
I need to know what pikachu is doing!
I always thought Mr. Pikachu was smoothing his ears back with his hand like they do in movies with their hair when they try to show off how good looking they are.
BUT THEN!
I realized it may be this!
I'VE BEEN USING IT THIS WHOLE 24 HOURS AS THE 1ST WHEN IT MAY BE THE 2ND.
HAVE I LIED TO YOU ALL 4 TIMES?